Monday, December 31, 2007
It's been a LONG time since I blogged.:0Actually I wanted to blog when I change a new template, but then I couldn't really find one that I like >:/ So drag until now. HahaAnyways. I guess this will be my final post for the year of 2007 haha. Many things have happened in this year, happy ones, sad ones, fun ones, challenging ones, among many many others. But all in all it was a really fufilling year, and of course one of the best years of my life. It sounds rather cheesy, I know, but it's true. At least for me haha. It's also a bit like the transition year, when I turned from a rather slack sec2, both in studies and in guides, to have more responsibility piled on my shoulders and expectations of me higher-ed. Sometimes, even when I try my best, I still screw up, I admit, and I'm sorry, but I have to say that at least I have learnt from these lessons. :D Yay haha. I will have to jiayou next year :0It's going to be the new year soon! Have yet to come up with new year resolutions haha. Anyways HAPPY 2008 TO EVERYONE!may you have a wonderful year ahead! :D stay strong, healthy and happy always! <33Oh. Its the new year already! (:
green leaf ;